Subscribe by email:
- Free From Food Awards – The Winners!
- Free From Food Awards 2012 – The Judging
- Gluten-free/dairy-free pancakes
- FreeFrom Food Awards 2012
- Gluten Free Christmas Bakewell Tart Pies
- GF Yorkshire Puddings
- Have a little bit of what you fancy – but not too often!
- Marzipan Jewel Cake
- Gluten-Free and Good-For-You Vegetable Soup
- Hoarders anonymous
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Want to work from home?
Author Archives: admin
I am delighted to report that I have been asked to join the panel of judges on the 2012 FreeFrom Food Awards www.freefromfoodawards.co.uk which is now in it’s fifth year. The main purpose of the FreeFrom Food Awards is to promote, … Continue reading
We love mince pies in our house but they can get a bit boring sometimes. We also love Bakewell Tarts, which I’ve found out recently are really easy to make. So when I saw an idea for mince pies with a Bakewell … Continue reading
One of the hardest things I’ve found to cook using gluten free ingredients is Yorkshire Puddings. I’ve tried various recipes from books and websites and never really been totally happy with the results. However I had another go recently and I think … Continue reading