Subscribe by email:
- Free From Food Awards – The Winners!
- Free From Food Awards 2012 – The Judging
- Gluten-free/dairy-free pancakes
- FreeFrom Food Awards 2012
- Gluten Free Christmas Bakewell Tart Pies
- GF Yorkshire Puddings
- Have a little bit of what you fancy – but not too often!
- Marzipan Jewel Cake
- Gluten-Free and Good-For-You Vegetable Soup
- Hoarders anonymous
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Want to work from home?
Monthly Archives: November 2011
One of the hardest things I’ve found to cook using gluten free ingredients is Yorkshire Puddings. I’ve tried various recipes from books and websites and never really been totally happy with the results. However I had another go recently and I think … Continue reading
Well it’s become painfully obvious over the last few months – yes, coeliacs can eat cake, but only in moderation. As you may have seen from previous posts, I’ve been struggling with ballooning weight since my diagnosis last year, and … Continue reading