Subscribe by email:
- Free From Food Awards – The Winners!
- Free From Food Awards 2012 – The Judging
- Gluten-free/dairy-free pancakes
- FreeFrom Food Awards 2012
- Gluten Free Christmas Bakewell Tart Pies
- GF Yorkshire Puddings
- Have a little bit of what you fancy – but not too often!
- Marzipan Jewel Cake
- Gluten-Free and Good-For-You Vegetable Soup
- Hoarders anonymous
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Want to work from home?
Monthly Archives: August 2011
I’ve always liked cooking and baking and whilst my tastes have never been exotic, I do like to try new things and am frequently buying ingredients for the latest recipe I just saw on TV or read in a magazine. Because I … Continue reading
Here’s an idea for a simple, healthy, delicious breakfast that also makes a lovely dessert or snack for any time of the day. Fruity Granola Surprise Slice up your favourite fresh fruit into a bowl. I usually like apples, but peaches are … Continue reading
Faced with a growing pile of courgettes from my allotment, I was pleased to find this fantastic recipe on the BBC Good Food website. Here’s a link to the original recipe Frosted courgette and lemon cake and below is my adapted version. Of … Continue reading