Subscribe by email:
- Free From Food Awards – The Winners!
- Free From Food Awards 2012 – The Judging
- Gluten-free/dairy-free pancakes
- FreeFrom Food Awards 2012
- Gluten Free Christmas Bakewell Tart Pies
- GF Yorkshire Puddings
- Have a little bit of what you fancy – but not too often!
- Marzipan Jewel Cake
- Gluten-Free and Good-For-You Vegetable Soup
- Hoarders anonymous
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Want to work from home?
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Here’s a quick and easy recipe for chicken that I’ve had for ages but never got around to trying out. This morning, I took some chicken from the freezer to defrost for a casserole tonight, but then one by one, each family member announced they wouldn’t … Continue reading
I’ve always been lucky enough to be able to eat pretty much what I like without having to worry too much about putting on weight. I’ve never been a fitness fanatic, but I’ve always done something like dancing, gardening, walking etc … Continue reading
Before I was diagnosed with coeliac disease I used to love Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Squares. But of course, these, like all other Kellogg’s products are now strictly off-limits due to the high amount of barley malt flavouring in them. So imagine my … Continue reading