What a great start! Just about to really get going with the cake business and unbelievably fell over and broke my ankle. Had to have an operation (my first ever!) and now laid up in a cast with only my laptop and the TV for company. I had thought of a lot of possible hurdles and set-backs that could occur with setting up a business – have to admit this wasn’t one of them. However I really should make the most of the time doing research, marketing and setting up spreadsheets, web-sites etc. Can’t wait to get back in the kitchen and work-on all my recipes, such as Luscious Apple Cake as shown below.
Subscribe by email:
- Free From Food Awards – The Winners!
- Free From Food Awards 2012 – The Judging
- Gluten-free/dairy-free pancakes
- FreeFrom Food Awards 2012
- Gluten Free Christmas Bakewell Tart Pies
- GF Yorkshire Puddings
- Have a little bit of what you fancy – but not too often!
- Marzipan Jewel Cake
- Gluten-Free and Good-For-You Vegetable Soup
- Hoarders anonymous
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Want to work from home?